Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Sphinx has landed

The Sphinx has landed! Well all the principal filming on "Duel" is Complete, and I'm spending Thanksgiving weekend workin on effects shots, sound editing, music, titles and everything else that goes into a movie. If I'm lucky I'll finish the whole piece this week end, even though I have 2 more weeks to work on it, (and all my other finals) so I'm hopeful I'll get it done in a timely manner. But the composite shots are looking REALLY GOOD:


Here's Sphinx landing in front of yours truly, minus sound FX and music:
http://www.dustbunnypictures.com/temp/SphinxLandWeb.mov

Most of the effects shots are easy on this piece, (thank goodness) which is why I'm able to finish it so rapidly. I hope the final piece looks as good as this (or better?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home